Sunday 25 April 2010

Response to Vicki M's Blog


Sunbeds...
I think this is a very relevant blog, i completely agree with the majority of what youve included in this. I use sunbeds probably twice a week and i no the risk especially with my pale moley skin but i cant help but love having a tan and feeling better with one. I look forward to every holiday cause i love coming back with a tan and wearing all my lighter coloured clothes to make me look even more tanned.Yes i agree there are risks but there are risks with everything, nobody knows whats going to happen when they step out their front door everyday so if you think about it like that why not enjoy what you love doing while you can.Its thrown in our faces everyday and at every magazine we look at celebs wearing gorgeous clothes they we all would love to have all looking sunkissed and the better for it... We all just want to look nice so i agree with you completely...

No comments:

Post a Comment